Cold Aston - Turkdean - Notgrove
- We recommend that you make use of an Ordnance Survey map in conjuction with the suggested route.
- The above information is worked out at a speed of two miles per hour, a good speed for groups and families. You may be a faster walker, adjust times to suit.
- This walk features three beautiful Cotswold Villages that are relatively untouched by time.
- The section from Bangup Barn to Turkdean follows part of the Macmillan Way, a green lane, a peaceful way to navigate.
- Take care on the road section between Turkdean and Notgrove, it is very quiet with good visibility, but remember the occasional car will be on the road.
- This is an enjoyable half-day walk for a family.
Before you go
Although this is not the Scottish Highlands it is sensible to make sure you have suitable footwear and clothing. A drink and a snack will help add to the enjoyment of the walk. The pub at Cold Aston MAY be open.
Follow the red line with green dots in it. You can go in either direction, as it is a circular route. ENJOY. (map can be downloaded below)
Get the map: Download