Folly Farm - Bourton on the Water - Folly Farm
- We recommend that you make use of an Ordnance Survey map in conjunction with this suggested route.
- The above information is worked out at a speed of two miles per hour, a good speed for groups and families. You may be a faster walker, adjust times to suit.
- This is a pretty walk that follows the course of the River Windrush for some of the time on the Windrush Way.
- You will arrive in Bourton on the Water, at the halfway point, where there is a motor museum and shops, which may be of interest. a chance for lunch or delicious cream tea!
- The full, walk is an enjoyable day walk for most groups.
Before you Go
Although this is not the Scottish Highlands it is sensible to make sure you have suitable footwear and clothing. A drink and a snack will help to add to the enjoyment of the walk.
Take care crossing the main road when leaving or apporaching Bourton on the Water.
Follow the red line with green dots in it. You can go in either direction, as it is a circular route. Enjoy. (Map is available to download below)
Get the map: Download